4 August 2022

Very early morning spin down and around Durham and Maiden Castle

 


Its been a while since I have had an early morning ride down to Durham, around the river banks, over to Maiden Castle, around the river banks, up the Trod and back into Durham, back around the river banks the home via Frankland and The Sands. I was up and out early and it was real nippy with Garmin hovering around 11 degrees. On the plus side there was little wind today and the sun came out for around 15 minutes to warm me up briefly. All the roads and tracks n trails were lovely and quiet. There was not not mud either on the off road sections. There was plenty of wild life as I seen two deer in the fields opposite the sewage works, rabbits and squirrels running about all over the place. On the way back I seen another deer in a different field, it stopped and looked at me before hoping away. All in just under 15 miles with 650ft of climbing. Below are a few snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon- 















No comments:

Post a Comment