2 August 2022

An out n back gravel ride along the railway to Bishop

 


I was not sure if I would get out ion the bike today, BBC forecast was wall to wall rain for most of the day but the Met Office had it dry all day. Well I set off in the dry but by the time I got to Bishop Auckland it was raining. The wind had died down slightly compared to yesterdays ride and it was mainly cloudy but with a couple of short sunny spells. The temperature was also a mixed bag from 19 degrees all the way up to 25 degrees once I got back. It was a short out n back along the old railway line to Bishop. The line was very quiet with not many others oot n aboot. I was surprised at just how dry the line was after all the recent rain we have had. All in 17 miles on the nose with just 450ft of climbing. Below are a  few snaps from the ride. 







No comments:

Post a Comment