27 March 2020

Spin around a lovely sunny Weardale / Northumberland - Cannondale Synapse Neo 1 E Bike

Again there was an overnight frost which took out the winter sun. There was very little wind which was also a bonus. It was cold to start with but as other previous rides it soon warms up and my gloves and head band warmer were soon off.
The roads were very quiet, I only seen eleven cars, two tractors, two quad bikes and one other cyclist the whole ride. I went for miles and miles on my own just tacking in the scenery / views over Weardale moors. The bike was performing well on the climbs and descents. The only thing was I could not get the Garmin cadence senor to connect to the Garmin head unit. I will have to check the battery tomorrow. It is the original battery so probably run out of juice.
Below are some sunny snaps and a short video clip at the bottom of the blog. Enjoy and hopefully more soon -








































 





















 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment