5 March 2020

Specialized Creo SL review

I found this review on ROAD CC website. I know it is based on the mega bucks S Works model but the frameset, motor, battery etc are the same on all models. I totally agree with every thing within the review and could not have summed up the bike any better myself.
The comment at the bottom of the review about aftermarket wheels also needs mentioning. DT SWISS will not release an end cap conversion kit to Specialized/Roval to convert existing Roval wheels. Spec uk have one front and one rear hub in stock for any warranty replacements and will not sell them, which is understandable.
I have contacted Roval and there is some better news. They are planning on building aftermarket carbon wheelsets, they have the rims, spokes etc but waiting for the hubs coming into stock. What they did not confirm if they are coming over the pond to the uk!

No comments:

Post a Comment