19 March 2020

Lovely sunny ride down to Durham n back

Well that's me finished work for just over four weeks. The laptop and phone have been turned off and will not be going back on!
So I thought I would have a ride down to Durham for a change. Its been a while since I have done my Durham / Maiden Castle / Houghall loop. The trails have started drying up nicely but Houghall woods are still ankle deep in soft mud in many places. The roads and trails were lovely and quiet with only a few others oot n aboot, wonder why!
I have fitted the new Dura Ace disc rotors and this was there first outing, no problems what so ever, no noise and performed great and look better lol.
I also gave the bike a spin through some single track sections through the woods, had to slow down for the big tree roots but apart from that the bike performed well.
Enjoy the sunny snaps and video clip at the bottom e and hopefully more soon -














































 


No comments:

Post a Comment