20 March 2020

2nd Lovely sunny ride down to Durham n back

Well day 2 of my holiday and I woke up around 4am and the sun was shinning by 6am so headed off out for another loop down and around Durham, Houghall, Maiden Castle. It just under 15 miles and takes me around 1hr 10 -15mins. Today I took the Cube Reaction mtb E bike to see what the difference was. The bike probably weights nearly twice as much as the Spec, probably has nearly twice as much power and it bombs through the woods / single tracks as would expect it to. There seemed to be loads more people out today early on walking, dog walking, running, jogging, cycling, you name it really. I was back home before 8am and have started to crack on with todays massive list of jobs to do around the house. No rest for the wicked as they say.
Below are more sunny / frosty (Garmin dropped to minus -3.7 degrees!) snaps, enjoy and hopefully more soon again -


























 


No comments:

Post a Comment