21 March 2020

Another early morning spin on the Cube Reaction E bike - Durham loop


I was up and out early again this morning on the Cube E mtb. I dropped down into Durham but there was no early morning sunrise today. It had been raining overnight and had frozen so took it steady on the tarmac sections. There was more of a breeze as well which made it feel even colder. The Garmin was reading 1 degree but felt colder than yesterdays ride. I did the same loop but missed of Houghall woods as I had to get back earlier as I have the van booked in for its mot at 8.50am. Todays loop was 13 miles and took an hour on the nose, spot on. The tracks, trails and roads were very quiet compared to yesterday morning. Once I got back into Durham and stated heading home the sun came out and was a much more enjoyable ride back up the hills to home.
Below are some cloudy / sunny snaps, enjoy and hopefully more soon -
















No comments:

Post a Comment