28 July 2023

Some Fresh Goodies - Ritchey WCS XC SPD Pedals & Halfords Advanced 46 Piece Impact Socket Set

 


If you follow my blog you will know that I have used Ritchey spd pedals for around 30 years. This is the second pair of the same model and will probably be going on my Trek Procaliber. They are very rare in the UK and surprised when I found them in stock at Swinnerton Cycles. 
RRP £123.90 & I paid £103.16  from Swinnerton Cycles 



And on to my next purchase this week. When I replaced my wishbone on the car and the last few jobs on the older Corsa I have started using our big Dewalt impact driver to get some bolts out / nuts off. I have been using my normal sockets but they were never designed for this type of use so I ordered an Impact Socket set from Halfords. It is way bigger and heavier than I thought it would be looking at the photo on their website. As ever with their Advanced range with life time guarantee the quality is very good for a home mechanic. Even better value when you get some good discount! 

RRP £99.99 and I paid £59.99  from Halfords, Durham. 



More on these in Fresh Goods Sundays in the coming months or so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment