20 July 2023

A simple out n back along CO Durham's old railway lines on the Specialized Creo Gravel bike

 


After yesterdays heavy rain in the afternoon / evening it was time to go and get some more mud splatter on the bike and myself! Today there was a sunrise but then it clouded over but the sun did come back out again to warm the air up as the Garmin was reading less than 9 degrees. The air was too cold for my bare arms so I had to pull on my arm warmers on. It was a simple out n back route along the old railway lines of Co Durham - Langley Park - Broom Park - Bishop n back. It total 29 miles with just under 900ft of climbing so kinder on my legs today. Again there was very few others out n about early doors. Below are a few snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon- 













No comments:

Post a Comment