6 April 2023

Updates on - Silca SuperPista Digital Floor Pump & Specialized Creo SL Expert

 


This is an update Blog on a few things that went wrong last Sunday. My Silca digital track pump - went to pump up some tyres and everything lit up on the display head. It would still pump but could not get a reading. I swapped the CR2032 batteries but I must admit I did not take a note of which way the second bottom battery was inserted into the holder. I assumed it would be positive to negative, ie back to back. I checked Sadleback's website (UK Distributer) and there was nothing on there so I checked Silca's website and could not find anything on there. I emailed Saddleback on Sunday and I had a response on Monday morning from Chris with a photo attached indicating the correct way to insert the batteries into the holder. You have to have them face to face so both positive sides are touching each other. Well guess what the digital display come back on and is working now. Chris also sent out a new battery cover out on 48 hr delivery free of charge as the o ring had split on mine when I unscrewed the cover to remove the batteries. I have yet to swap over the cover but everything seems fine now. Excellent service from Saddleback / Silca. 








And the second up date on my Specialized Creo SL Expert - I dropped the bike off at Evans Durham on Sunday morning after the TCU was coming up with an error code - motor not recognised and booked it in with Dan. He updated all the software / programmes and the fault was still registered. On Monday he downloaded the 42 fault codes from the ride on Sunday and has logged a claim with Specialized UK on Monday. Evans are waiting to hear back from Specialized on the claim so the bike is out of action at the mo. I will post up any updates next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment