6 April 2023

A cool and windy road loop up to Tow Law area and back down

 


The rain stopped after nearly two days of the wet stuff I popped over to Evans Cycles to get my road wheels off my Creo and swap them onto my gravel Creo. The ride started off cool and overcast but the sun did come out for a while and warmed me up. The roads dried out quickly as there was a strong wind! The roads were busy but only had one close pass as my route was mainly on quieter back lanes / minor roads. It felt different  tacking my Creo which is set up for gravel out for a road ride. The bike does not feel as quick but there is very little difference between them. Below are a few snaps inc a short video clip from the 25 mile loop with 2200ft of climbing. Enjoy and hopefully more soon. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment