3 April 2023

Back out on the old railway lines of Co Durham in the sun

 


After yesterdays attempt of a disastrous ride I had another go at getting out. Today I used my Specialized Creo set up for gravel, my trusted old faithful! Used my spare old pump to pump up the tyres, didn't forget to fill my water bottle, had my pertex jacket for just in case. The weather has finally took a turn for the better with the sun mainly out but there was still a cold wind. The photos below may look like its hot but the Garmin was reading less than 7 degrees for most of the ride. There was quite a few others out enjoying the good weather and the interlinking roads sections which are very short was just plain crazy. Had two complete and utter nutters with one driver hitting my front wheel cutting me up to get back into the land approaching a roundabout. Also had a van overtaking me on the wrong side of the road with on coming traffic on a blind corner. Apart from that nice to get a few miles back in my legs again. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment