11 April 2023

A short spin up and down the old railway to Bishop n back in the sun & heat

 


With the weather picking up over the bank holiday weekend, well it stopped raining until midday yesterday I cracked on and nearly got all my outside jobs completed so no time for any riding. Today the sun came out again and there was some heat behind the sun and strong wind so it was time for a quick blast down the old railway line to Bishop n back. The line was dry considering the amount of rain yesterday apart from one section. It was not that busy with long sections all to myself. I have refitted my DT Swiss 650b / 27.5" wheels and its back to comfort mode again. I was well over dressed as I had packed my full winter kit in the van and it was boiling on the return leg with the massive tailwind and sun on my back. Below are a few snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon - 

PS - Creo road bike update. Evans, Durham have heard back from Specialized UK they are going to honour the warranty claim to cover the labour and parts. Evans are waiting for a new wiring harness arriving then it will be time to swap it over and give it a test ride. 











No comments:

Post a Comment