23 July 2020

Specialized Creo Speed Sensor / Disc rotor lock ring


It has arrived from Specialized via Harrogate - Part no S1999900012 rrp £6.90. I removed the normal lock ring I had screwed on finger tight just to hold the disc rotor in place. I put a small smear of copper slip onto the new treads and nipped it up with the Park Tool lock ring tool. Fitted the wheels to the bike and turned it on to make sure it was working, all was good. Now I have my DT Swiss gravel wheels with 43c tyres and the original wheels set up for the road with 32c tyres. Jobs a good'un.







4 comments:

  1. Please let me know where can i buy this one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any speciialized dealer, part number is the text on the above blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi
    does this override the speed sensor,
    if not do you know how i can override the speed limiter on the specialized creo
    Thanks
    Martin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Martin, this does not override the speed sensor. There are kits out there to retro fit to override the sensor. Give bike scene a ring.

    ReplyDelete