26 July 2020

Fresh Goods Sunday - Time IClic Cleats

When I bought my new Sidi Shot road shoes I was going to transfer over the old Time cleats from my spare pair of road shoes before selling them but looking at them they were showing signs of wear and tear. I had a spare pair in my box so fitted them instead. I don't do that many miles with my road shoes now so the cleats are lasting longer than normal. They are getting harder to find now so have ordered another spare pair. They click in the pedals smoothly from new but are a soft plastic and if you do any amount a walking in them they tend to get chucks out of the cleat and the plastic tears. These have a label on the back of the packaging stating V2 so not sure if Time have changed them at all. They look just the same as my older ones apart from the colour of the plastic so may be they have changed the plastic to be harder wearing!

RRP £22 and I paid £13.99 (Merlin Cycles)

Manufacturers Blurb - Café cleats provide traction so you won't wipe out at the espresso shop thanks to the 3 non-slip stabilisers! For use with the C-Clic and Xpresso pedals.
Top Features of the Time I-Clic/Xpresso Cafe Road Pedal Cleats
Sold as a pair
3 non-slip stabilisers
The points of contact between cleat & pedal located at the edge of the oversize pedal platform ensure maximum stability
BioPosition of pedal + cleat is 13mm








 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment