16 July 2020

Lovely sunny & warm spin down to Durham, Maiden Castle, Houghall woods etc on Cube E mtb

Yes finally woke up to some sun for a change so I dragged the big beast out for a lovely warm ride around Durham area. It was early doors so not many other people out and about. The trails are up the eyes in mud inc Houghall woods. Just as well as I had the e mtb otherwise I would have not cleared the climb right to the top of the woods up through the middle section, its ankle deep again. The wind was still blowing away so cooled me down on the non sheltered sections. What a difference it is to have a ride in such nice weather compared to my last few rides, it boosts the morale no end. Below are a few snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon -












Hawthorn hedge whacking season again, great!













No comments:

Post a Comment