2 July 2020

Some new recent Fresh Goodies that have landed

I did have an Ass Saver guard on my Creo Sl at one point but either I must have removed it and put it somewhere safe or it fell off somewhere as I could not find it. So I bought this replacement for when the going starts to get a little sloppy. They have tweaked the design over the years and made little improvements but it still does not feel that secure when fitted to my Brooks saddle! Time will tell I suppose.
 
Then I ordered another Sram Quickview mount for my Garmin. I thought I ordered the shorter MTB version but the road length landed. I sent that back as I already have four of them in my spares tube! Must sell a couple next time ebay have there £1 listing! Talking of Ebay I found a mtb version going cheap so that landed this week and I fitted to the Salsa Beargrease Carbon.



 
Next up as you might have noticed I have a cut in the Gravelking tyre on the rear of the Creo which is now plugged for the second time but I also noticed that the tread in the middle is getting very low so ordered up another tyre. The one on the Creo has done 1200 miles and the motor has played it part in ripping off the tread! I checked back through my records and I have paid less for this one, under £25 inc p&p than what I did over 6 months ago.



 
More on these over the coming weeks / months in my Fresh Goods Sunday Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment