22 July 2020

Dropped off Angus's van then went for a short spin down the C2C

I had to drop Angus's van off at Tints Window Tinting at Washington and had an hour to wait so I took my bike along and went for a spin. I don't know Washington area but it was an easy 1.7 miles to pick up the C2C old railway line from their place. I headed off down to Cox's Green for some photos then turned after 30 minutes and headed back. The line was very busy with other people out and about. I took it nice and easy and covered just over 12 miles in the hour and took a few photos along the way, see below. The weather was mixed from sunny intervals to overcast, it was not that warm with the Garmin hovering around 14 degrees. As ever with this stretch of line there was quite a few sections of broken glass but not much dog poo for a change.
Enjoy and hopefully more soon -






















No comments:

Post a Comment