12 July 2020

Fresh Goods Sunday - Morvelo Series Emblem Socks - Fluro Yellow

I discovered Morvelo cycle clothing when I bought a pair of socks for a cancer charity which were produced by Morvelo. I loved the fit and feel of the sock straight away but I do wear a low ankle sock when its hot weather so these are ideal when its not too hot and not cold enough for winter socks. I bought these as they were the same as my other pair just a different colour / logo. I have a size 8 / 8.5 size foot and thought the L/XL would have been spot on but they are slightly on the large side. I am not sure if the S/M would have been too small, who knows. Anyway these are still lovely and comfortable, the feel on the material is also great. They are fitted
/ shaped in the right places and the arch is like elastic. They are no good on muddy offroad routes as they would get up the eyes in naffs. They are good value in my eyes if you shop around for a discount.

RRP £10 and I paid £8.50 from Cycle Republic (when they were open!) the Gateshead branch shut along time ago but has now reopened as Pure Electric, some how I cannot see that lasting long either but I might be wrong.

Manufacturers blurb - Morvélo socks are constructed predominantly from a highly breathable Coolmax® fabric that wicks excess moisture away from the skin. They're anti bacterial to reduce odours, and high elastane for a comfy, snug fit.

Features

  • SkinLife & Coolmax yarns
  • Low-level compression
  • 6” cuff
  • Lightweight top for added breathability
  • Ribbed support band around the arch
  • Made in Portugal
  • Global Organic Textile Certified: defining environmentally & socially responsible manufacturing

Fabric

  • 85% Polyamid
  • 10% Skinlife
  • 5% Elastane

Care

  • Machine wash at 40ç
  • Tumble dry low heat
  • Do not iron
  • Do not bleach
  • Do not dry clean










UKEuroUS
S/M5-838-426-9
L/XL8.5-1242.5-479.5-12.5

No comments:

Post a Comment