26 July 2020

Local Durham villages loop on the Specialiazed Creo SL

After a days graft yesterday gardening and plodding on with jobs I had to get out on the bike this morning. The sun came out around 6.45am so I headed off out on my normal Durham villages loop. I took the Creo SL again as it still had the roads wheels on. I have sealant / air leakage on the side walls of the front tyre so I will have to take that back to Evans Cycles but the back one is ok. The roads were lovely and quiet this morning with most drivers passing wide apart from one young lad who over took me on a blind left hand bend whilst I was trying to turn right, plonker. Garmin is still down so don't have all my stats but I covered just under 32 miles with 550m of climbing. Below are a few snaps from the ride and a short video clip at the end, enjoy and hopefully more soon -






















 


No comments:

Post a Comment