24 July 2020

Local road ride on the Creo SL - nippy one

After yesterdays day of continuous heavy rain, but it did stop after teatime I decided to hit the local tarmac as anything off road will have been up the eyes and flooding.
After fitting the speed sensor disc rotor lock ring magnet to the rear wheel yesterday I swapped over the wheels on to the bike and decided to go for a local road loop. I woke up to the sun shinning around 5.15am so I got changed / sorted and headed off out for an early morning local road loop. It was around 11 degrees and the sun only lasted for around 10-15 minutes! then it clouded over. I headed off down to Chester Le Street then up to Stanley, Pontop Pike , Maiden Castle, Burnhope, Waldridge then back home. All in just under 29 miles with nearly 1700ft of climbing. I was going to post a photo of the route but Garmin is still down, I will add one when Garmin is working and I log back on to upload my next blog. In the meantime enjoy a few snaps below from the ride, hopefully more soon -

















No comments:

Post a Comment