19 July 2020

New tyres for the Specialized Creo SL orginal wheels

Well I managed to get my tyres sorted for my road wheel set for the Creo. I have opted for the Specialized Roubaix Pro 2 Bliss 32c tyres as I already had a spare one and have one fitted on the rear of the Synapse Neo. I  have not had an issues as of yet compared to the disasters with the WTB and Maxxis tyres.
I nipped over to Evans Durham and they price matched Tredz so came out at £28.09 instead of £31. If you do click n collect now they are charging £4.99 even if they have stock in at that branch, checky / greedy buggers! I bought two so I have a spare  / the front one for the Synapse Neo. I smeared some washing up liquid on the beads and they fitted a treat. Poured in the Stans and they aired up first time. I am just waiting for the speed sensor disc rotor lockring to arrive and they will be ready to rock n roll.






No comments:

Post a Comment