20 April 2020

Update on my For Sale Items and New Goodies Update

Over the weekend I unboxed my new Park Tool Hex key set. I fitted the bracket to the garage wall and fitted all the hex keys, I have used a couple of them already and quality and fell of them are very good.

I also swapped the saddle on the Spec Creo SL which required the fitting of the new USE Sumo 9mm x 7mm head clamp kit. Very easy to swap / fit and job done in around 5 mins.

I aslo swapped the Shimano 105 chain that the bike come with to my new KMC X11SL silver chain, again another simple job that took less than 5 mins.

More on these in the coming Fresh Goods Sundays Blogs after some more riding / use miles / time.


 
FOR SALE UPDATE - I now only have two bikes left out of the eleven I was selling -
 
Cannondale Super X Hi Mod Sram Red 56cm £799
 

 
Norco Search Carbon Ultegra 56cm £999


 

No comments:

Post a Comment