7 April 2020

Lovely sunny local mainly gravel loop - Creo SL Carbon E Bike solo ride

As I have not had the time for my daily exercise on Sunday and yesterday I have added them altogether with todays for a longer ride. The weather is fantastic at the moment apart from the wind but it was no where near as strong today. The sun was shinning for nearly all the ride and it was feeling warm in the sheltered stretches. My gloves and headband had to come off through the ride and stored away in my rear pocket of my jacket. I fitted the extender battery before going out and the Garmin was reading 148% ready. I had planned on doing a 50 miler but wanted to keep to lower ground levels in case of the wind so did a couple of loops mainly on the old railway lines joined up. The lines are still bone dry, rock hard and dusty. There was a few dog walkers etc out but mainly near the towns / villages I passed by. I had 77% left of the batteries 148% when I started. Climbing was only 2500ft over the 40 miles. Below are quite a few snaps from the ride and one short video clip.
The bank holiday weekend must be coming up as the weather is changing on Friday! three days of rain so enjoy the sun whilst it lasts.

























































 


No comments:

Post a Comment