28 April 2020

Out n back to Bishop with Jane & Fresh Goodies SwissStop Exotherm 2 pads

The sun is still shining so me and Jane had a steady spin through to Bishop n back along the old railway line. The lines are still bone dry, very dusty and hard / fast going. The areas around Willington / Brandon and Bishop end were very busy with dog walkers, runners, other cyclists and a horse rider. There was still that cold stiff wind which we had all the way back in our faces. If fact it felt nippy when the sun clouded over. Jane took the Cube E mtb and I was on my Spec Creo SL E gravel bike.
Enjoy the few pics below and hopefully more soon -















 
Whilst servicing / checking over / repairing the fleet of bikes I noticed that the Shimano pads on the Synapse Neo are starting to get quiet low. They have lasted very well and have performed without fail in the dry and wet. They are still the original pads in fact! So instead of buying more Shimano ones I have splashed the boat out and gone for the SwissStop Exotherm2 pads. I am not fitting them straight away as there is still a few more miles / rides left on the original pads.
 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment