17 April 2020

Cycling shoes clean up / service

Well it has been beautiful weather again this week, typical as we were supposed to be in Berwick Upon Tweed this week on our Easter holidays. It was that nice one late afternoon I decided to drag out all my cycling shoes / boots that I currently use. I never clean any of my cycling shoes as the rain / puddles normally wash off most of the dirt.

I started off with my road ones - NorthWave Artic boots, Sidi shoes and my spare pair of Sidi shoes.


Then it was onto the more dirtier off road ones - NorthWave Artic boots, my new Sidi shoes, my spare pair of Sidi shoes and my older pair of Sidi shoes.


All the Sidi's lined up! some rrp here
 After I washed and dried them all I cleaned the soles and nipped up all the screws / cleat bolts and oiled them all. I also gave all the buckles a squirt of GT85. Two hours later I was finished!


If I get even more bored next week I might have a sort through all the helmets in the house, garage, shed, van, cupboards etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment