19 April 2020

Fresh Goods Sunday - Merlin Tool Bottle 450ml

I have a couple of storage water bottles in 400-500ml sizes - BBB and Pro. I am not sure why I bought another one in this size, might have been to make an order value up for p&p. I have used it on and off over the last year but put it to one side now and using my BBB model. The Merlin one is quiet thin plastic compared to the others but what lets it down is the screw on lid. It starts to screw down ok but when you get near the bottom / tight it starts to cross thread for some reason, because of this I would not recommend this even though it is only £3. It also taller than the Pro and BBB so when fitting it in most cages the top does not click / fit under the hook part that keeps water bottle in place in cages.

RRP £3.80 and I paid £2.92
Manufacturers Blurb -
A handy storage bottle that fits in one of your bottle cages.
A useful storage bottle in two sizes. Perfect for spares when on the road.
Features:
  • Fits in most bottle cages
  • Screw on lid
  • Perfect for innertubes, tools, Co2 inflator etc.
  • Durable composite material
  • Size: 450ml (Medium)
  • Size 600ml (Large) £4.80











No comments:

Post a Comment