30 June 2024

Fresh Goodies - Fenwick's All Condition Chain Lube & Thule Chasm 40 Litre Bag



It has been a while since I have done a Fresh Goodies blog so here you go - Fenwicks All Condition Chain lube. I have only ever used Fenwicks Foaming degreaser which I have used for many years and don't use anything else. All the lubes are Finishline and have never changed from them in over 30 years but I thought I would give this one a go and I have heard good reviews about it. 
RRP £9.59 and I got it for £6.96 from Teams Cycles in 24hr delivery. 



I also treated myself to a new holdall bag which I use when taking the bike in my van to carry my helmet, shoes, clothes etc. I did not want anything too big, just big enough to get in what I wanted. I have used Thule products for many years and the quality is fantastic but you pay a high price for it! 
I will do a Fresh Goods Sunday blog on the bag after a few months use but it has one external pocket on the end, two internal zipped pockets on the flap lid. It can also be used as a backpack and comes with its own pouch bag when the bag is folded / rolled up. 
RRP £119.99 and I paid £94.73 from Teams Cycles inc 24hr delivery 


No comments:

Post a Comment