13 June 2024

Back out on the Specialized Creo 2 - Langley Park to Stanley Crook n back

 


I was on the roads all day yesterday so no time for a ride but I had an early finish today so hit the tracks. It was simple out and back from Langley Park up to Stanley Crook and back down again. We still have a strong wind but it has warmed up slightly. It was around 6 degrees when I was going to work this morning but the sun came out and warmed me up by the time I got out on the bike. This did not last long and the Garmin had dropped back down to 12 degrees on the way back to Langley Park. There was very few others out n about so not many slowing down / speeding back up moments. The lines are still mainly dry and dusty in places considering how much rain we had yesterday. The took the Creo 2 again as I had washed, dried, lubricated and charged it back up from its coastal trip out earlier in the week. All in just under 24 miles in 1hr 42mins with 850ft of climbing. 
Below are a few snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon- 













No comments:

Post a Comment