29 June 2024

York Cycle Festival 21st - 23rd June inc Retrobike Show

 


It has been many years since we headed down to York for the annual cycle show. This year grass track racing was back on the Saturday and there was a display from Retrobike show.  It has scaled down in size from what it was years ago but still a canny day out of the weather is playing ball! 
There was loads of Retro bikes from era and some I have always dreamed of owning! It was also fantastic to see the grass racing circuit was back and made a fantastic focal point on Saturday. 
There was free car parking and free entry. The programme was only a quid and had to buy the pin badge as a souvenir of the event. 






I also treated myself to spare pair of Shimano SPD SL cleats in yellow - 6 degrees float for my spares tub as I don't have any. A tenner from a stall that has been going probably longer than I have! 





It brought back many memories for Angus as he did all the kids events at the show over the many years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment