19 March 2024

Last Weeks Fresh Goodies - Exposure Lights brackets and Decathlon Down Jacket Repair Patches.

 


Last week I ordered another couple of Exposure light brackets from Tweeks Cycles. I have mislaid my handlebar bracket for my Sirus and bought another quick release bracket for my Zenith. They are not cheap and had to pay p&p as I was under the free postage limit. 





I had my new Specialized down jacket on one day for pottering on outside and must have caught it on something and torn it. My fault should not have been wearing it for working it. The material is like tissue paper thin compared to my other none cycling down jackets. 
Last week we called in past Decathlon at Team Valley and bought a patch repair kit. It is all patched up now and have a spare patch for the next tear, hopefully not! 









No comments:

Post a Comment