10 March 2024

Catch up inc This Weeks Fresh Goodies - Lezyne Strip Drive Pro 400+ rear led light & another Ass Saver Win Wing 2 Gravel rear mudguard

 


I have not been out on the bike since Tuesday this week as I have been working outside on the bike and taking Jane out n about. 
But when we were out and about I called in past Halfords at Washington to collect a new rear led light. I have used Leyzne Strip Drive rear lights for many years now and have various models. I went for the newer Pro400+ model this time. The rrp is £55 but Halfords did a price match to Balfe's Cycles so I paid £39. 
I also had a older Pro Drive 300 in my tub so now have four Lezyne lights on my bikes - 
Specialized Creo 2 Gravel - Strip Drive 150
Specialized Creo 1 Road - Strip Drive Pro 400+
Cannondale Synapse Neo - Strip Drive Pro 300 (red) 
Specialized Creo 1 Gravel - Strip Drive Pro 300 (black, new) 

This saves me swapping around rear lights ever time I go out on my various bikes. I leave them on for most of the year on my gravel bikes and leave them all year on my two road bikes. 
More on the new Strip Drive Pro 400+ after some use. 





Also when we were out n about I bought another Ass Saver Win Wing 2 Gravel rear mud guard from Inspiral Cycles at Bishop Auckland. The lad from the workshop did me some discount as they featured my first Win Wing guard in their January Newsletter. RRP £22.99 and I paid £20.00. 
My first one was removed from my Specialized Creo 1 gravel and fitted to my new Creo 2 gravel. I then refitted the Ass Saver guard under the saddle back on my Creo 1 but the last couple of rides my back has had some spray so decided to buy a second Ass Saver and fit it onto my Creo 1 gravel and remove the one from under the saddle. So both my Creo gravels bikes have the Win Wing 2 guard on now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment