4 March 2024

Fresh Goodies - Specialized FJALLRAVEN Handlebar Pocket Bag & matching Purist MoFlo 22oz Water Bottle

 


Last weeks fresh goodies - Specialized FJALLRAVEN Handlebar Pocket Bag. Since I bought my new Creo 2 gravel bike I have been looking for a second bar bag which was not too big, not too expensive, big enough to get in what I want and can attach my small led light to the front. 
I have moved my older Restrap bag onto my Creo 1 gravel bike and fitted the new Specialized bag to the Creo 2. I will do a Fresh Goods Sunday in more detail but so far so good. The rrp is £50 and I paid £42.50 from Infinity Cycles, Durham. 



Then when I was looking around Bike Scene I come across this water bottle and thought that would match new bar bag a treat! and yes it does so splashed out an eye watering £12 for the plastic water bottle. Again more on this in an up coming Fresh Goods Sunday after some use. 





No comments:

Post a Comment