4 March 2024

A longer ride back home from the garage - Creo 1 gravel bike on the road in the sun

 


Yesterday afternoon I cleaned my van out and gave it a once over ready for its mot. Today I drove through to Meadowfield to drop the van off at the garage and I had my Creo 1 gravel in the back ready for the ride home. As the sun was shinning so I changed my mind about the route and distance. I opted to keep on the tarmac stuff taking in a good few climbs and a longer way home instead of the dirty off road again. The roads were in a right old mess with salt and tarmac breaking up / pot holes but I had my Gravel King gravel tyres on! Only one close pass and one vehicle pull out straight in front of me, both at Sacriston. It did not feel cold either with the Garmin reading 6+ degrees and very little wind again. Anyway it was just over 17 miles in 1hr 8mins with 1400ft of climbing. Below are a few sunnier snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon- 






No comments:

Post a Comment