23 June 2023

Local road route taking in a few hills around Tow Law area

 


What a difference a day makes, I had 28 degrees heat yesterday climbing out of Crook to Stanley Crook on my Creo gravel bike and today I had just over 10 degrees today climbing up to Tow Law on my Creo road bike. I had a very early morning ride and there was no sunrise this morning . It was just cloudy, overcast and cool with a strong wind chucked in. The turbines were all spinning away regardless of where I rode. Most of the roads, country back lanes were quiet. Just a couple close passes from vans, best thing is there was no traffic coming the other way so had the full width of the road to pass me. I had put a screen shot of the route at the bottom of the blog. Just over 30 miles with 2700ft of climbing. Enjoy the few snaps and hopefully more soon - 
















No comments:

Post a Comment