18 June 2023

Fresh Goods Sunday - Uniprod Garage Mate (Kneeling Mats)

 

I have used kneeling mats for a long time now as my knees are not the best. I bought a set of foam mats from Halfords many years ago and did not think they would last but I have been proved wrong. The Uniprod set comes with one large mat and a much smaller mat. I use the lager one more - 95% of the time as I find the small one too small for most of the jobs I do working from the ground. I use them all year in all weather conditions and they have never failed me. Yes the colour has faded and looks dirty but they have had some hammer and only just recently the foam infill has finally give up and has squashed down. I have kept the older set as a spare in my shed for working in the back garden but the new set which after all these years has never changed are in my garage. I use them for working on the cars, van, bikes, in the garage, outside, gardens you name it. The cut out handle it handy for picking them up and dropping them bag in the bag. For the rrp of just over a tenner you cannot go wrong and would highly recommend them. 

RRP £10.40 and I paid £8.64 from Halfords. Discount 17% 

Manufacturers blurb - 

The Uniprod Garage Mate workshop mat and kneel-pad are ideal for floor work in any garage or workshop. They provide extra comfort while working on hard floors.

Features & Benefits:

  • Oil and petrol-resistant
  • Wipe clean surface
  • Insulates against cold and damp
  • Knee mat can also be used as a headrest
  • Dimensions: width: 39cm x length: 98cm x depth: 3.1cm








No comments:

Post a Comment