2 June 2023

Co Durham finally has some sun this week = bike ride

 


Watching the tv I think the whole country has had glorious sunshine and high temperatures all wee apart from us here in the North East of England. The sun has come out for a few hours after teatime on a couple of days but we have been overcast, cloudy and a cool breeze most days. Today the sun has finally come back so I went out and had a quick one hour blast on the Creo gravel bike. I had to nip over to Brandon n back so that was my route today. There was hardly anybody else knocking about so had the tracks n trails more or less to myself. Below are a few sunny snaps from the short ride and a short video clip at the bottom of where the old railway line joins on at Baxsters Farm. Enjoy and hopefully more soon - 












No comments:

Post a Comment