15 June 2023

Forgot my water bottle so short ride home in the 25 degrees heat - Creo Di2 update.

 


I had to drop Arran's car off at the garage at Brandon so I put my bike in the back along with my kit. I had planned on doing a steady away 20-30 mile route back home but I had forgot my water bottle! not the best when the temperature was around 25 degrees! So it was a steady more or less direct ride back home taking it very steady. There was hardly a sole out n about and again still rain in Co Durham so everything is bone dry and dusty. Once I got back in I had the idea I could have called in past Infinity Cycles at Meadowfield and got a bottle and asked them to fill it with some water but hey ho. Below a few snaps from the short ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon - 

Update - Creo road bike. I have the bike back and has been plugged into Shimano e tube, ran the diagnosis but nothing come up. All the components software's were updated and the battery was not even registering on the system so it is looking like it could / hopefully just be the battery. They did not have a spare on in stock to check it was defo the battery so I will get one sorted out and swapped over and hopefully will get the bike back up and running. 








And the keen eyed blog readers may have noticed that I have swapped my tyres over on my DT Swiss 650b / 27.5" wheel set. I have removed my 2" Conti's and put on my Pirelli Cinturato Gravel M Classic 650 x 50c tyres which were fitted to my spare wheelset. They are perfect in the conditions we have now- bone dry, rock hard and dusty. They are no good what so ever when it gets too wet or muddy. I will hopefully run these for the rest of the summer and swap back over to the Conti's in Autumn time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment