11 June 2023

An early Sunday morning Spin around Durham Regatta and Maiden Castle

 


I wanted a short ride today after yesterdays longer one in the heat. I swung my leg over my Trek Procaiber xc hardtail for a slightly different regular ride down and around Durham. With it being the Regatta weekend they have a few closures on so I had to do a few diversions around the race course area. I also missed out The Trod as my legs were not feeling it on the climbs this morning. There was still a few milling around Durham at 7am on a Sunday morning! Again all the tracks n trails as still bone dry and dusty with the extended dry spell again this year. Below are a few cloudy and overcast cool looking photos. All in 13.5 miles with just under 500ft of climbing. Enjoy and hopefully more soon- 












No comments:

Post a Comment