28 September 2022

A sunny simple out n back down the C2C to Sunderland

 


Another day and another mainly sunny ride. Today's ride was a simple out n back down the C2C from Beamish to Sunderland n back. It was still nippy but more sheltered from the wind today along the old railway line / inter linking road section. There was not that many others out and I had some long sections of not seeing a sole. There was plenty of cold dirty muddy puddles to plash through on the section running parallel to the field / hedge / dual carriageway. I also had my new Stork autumn/spring gloves on, I have had these a long time in storage due to my black pair finally wearing out this Spring. The only problem, they have white backs, that will not last long! but they are very comfortable and just the right thickness for Autum and Spring riding. I had my Pearl Izumi ones on yesterday and they are slightly too thick and big on my hands. Below are a few snaps from the 27.5 miler with 1200ft of climbing. enjoy and hopefully mores soon - 














No comments:

Post a Comment