5 September 2022

A ride back from Meadowfield & Dura Ace R9100 SPD SL pedals

 


I dropped Angus's van off ofr its mot this morning and had a ride back from Meadowfield. After heavy overnight rain the tracks, trails and lines have started to soften up and slippery on the top but still rock hard under the top layer. It was a direct route back as I have started decorating in the house again. Below are a few snaps from the 6 mile ride. Enjoy and hopefully more soon - 






These are the Dura Ace R9100 pedals from Evans Cycles. Looking around the net the cheapest is around £150 to £130 with an rrp of £235, so I got a good buy! They come with the blue cleats (2 degrees of float) so might order a pair of yellow cleats which have 6 degrees float as I have been using Time pedals which have 5 degrees float. Again shop around as the rrp is £21 but I have seen them for £11.70.



No comments:

Post a Comment