27 September 2022

A lovely sunny spin over to Hetton way n back

 


Today's ride was an unexpected and pleasant spin out in the sun. I left this morning, and it was overcast with a freezing cold wind so had packed all my winter kit just in case I managed to get a ride out, but the sun came out and the wind died down a little so it felt a lot warmer. I set off from the back of Drangonville / Carville and headed over to Hetton for some mainly offroad loops before heading back again. The trails were a lot busier than I thought they would be but not too over grown. It has been a while since I have ridden this area on the bike and it was a nice change. Nothing much has changed, still plenty of deep muddy puddles, dog poo everywhere, broken glass in the underpass at Hetton but found some beautiful wall art at the back of Hetton Lyons on the way back in. All in 16.5miles with nearly 800ft of climbing, below are a few photos from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon - 
























No comments:

Post a Comment