12 May 2020

Some Fresh Goods catch up


Well I have splashed out on yet another pair of Sidi shoes, Shot road version this time to match my newish shot mtb shoes. I was going to swap over the Time cleats but I had a new pair in my spares box so fitted them instead. More on these and cleats in the coming weeks / months in Fresh Goods Sunday blogs.






I have also coughed up a tenner for the next 4 copies of the Base printed magazine delivered to my door. They then send you a voucher code for a sample box energy bars which are worth £7! Or you can go on line and read the publication for free. 



Oh and I nearly forgot the Conti race king 27.5” x 2” tyre that I sent back to Merlin Cycles, well I never heard a word back from them but when I checked my bank statement they had refunded the cost of the tyre back into my account about 3 - 4 days after I had posted it back, must have been faulty after all! 
And even better news is from tomorrow (Wednesday 13th May) you have unlimited distance to travel to your exercise point as long as its not in Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, but remember to keep 2m apart. 
And you now have unlimited exercise everyday instead of once a day! Forecast over the next two weeks is looking good according to the BBC, lets see if Forestry England decided to reopen their forests. 

No comments:

Post a Comment