15 May 2020

Hike out along the coast at South Shields & some more fresh goodies


We decided to have a family trip out to do 10000+ steps hike along the coast at South Shields. It was real fresh on the beach and the sand was soft so made the going on the tuff side. It was good exercise and lovely to see somewhere different than the last 7 weeks of norm. Below are a few snaps from the hike.


















 
 
 
It was also Arrans 17th Birthday this week. He was all ready to start his driving lessons but they were cancelled and so was his theory test. Not too worry it will come to all who waits.
 

 
And finally some fresh goodies had landed this week. I have also ordered some more Finish Line lube but that has not landed yet. The cleats are for stock as I fitted my last spare pair this week onto my new Sidi's. I also used the last of my Stans when I was refilling the mtb tyres so ordered a fresh new bottle. The cassette is for the Spec Creo SL - just some bling really!
 






 
and a new cap for the summer -
 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment