9 May 2020

Saturday morning Meadowfield / Spenny / Bishop gravel loop on Spec Creo SL Comp Carbon

I thought my legs would have been more tired today after yesterdays hilly road ride but they felt ok so I was up early and wrapped up another two sold ebay items with the sun was blazing away through the window. I called in past the post office then I went for a ride.
I parked up at Meadowfield and did one of my regular mostly gravel / old railway line loop. The lines were mainly quiet and not that many cars on the short road sections either.
It was sunny when I left the post office but as soon as I started the ride it clouded over. I never seen the sun once again during the whole ride. Once I got back home it was sunny again. Anyway I covered 21.50 miles in 1hr 30mins, ave 14mph and only climbed 800ft. No problems with the bike but needs a wash / dry / lube and charge now.
Below are a few snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon -




















 
Yesterday when I was having a second clear out in my spares tubs I found a blue anodised bling kit so fitted some to the Creo. I also fitted a new Cannondale chainstay protector to the Synapse Neo and replaced the damaged rubber band on the cadence sensor / crank arm.  
 




 
I have now sold 55 bike parts / bikes and have cleared £11.2k, unreal how much stuff I had stashed away. Another bike to go and another possible two after that. Only got a few parts left but have another pile to go onto ebay the next time the £1 selling offer comes around.


No comments:

Post a Comment