3 August 2019

Weekley Catch Up & Walk into Durham today

Well what a week it has been. I was at work on Monday / Tuesday then packed my bag for the hospital on Wednesday. The operation went ahead as planned and I only had to wait 4 hours 30 mins this time as the second of last person did not turn up! Same old down at Dryburn, nowt has changed since I was in two months ago. Just the long nervous wait for the results coming back from the lab now.
Thursday and Friday was a blur tbh and I took it easy. I tired a gentle walk on the Thursday afternoon but felt weak and tired. I cleaned Angus's white Corsa on Friday for its mot today.
Today we dropped the car off at the garage for its mot then had a walk down into Durham. It should have been cool and cloudy but the sun got out at it was red hot. We did some banking / shopping then walked back up to Gilesgate to collect the car. I was shattered half way up Gilesgate bank and thought I was not going to make it but I did!
Below are a few snaps from Durham. Hoping to get out on the bike tomorrow for a very steady spin.










No comments:

Post a Comment