21 August 2019

Midweek ride on the old railway lines and some road sections to link up

Yet another very windy local ride along the old railway lines. I also did a couple of road loops to get the miles up and one linking road section between Crook to Willington. The lines have started to dry  up lovely after all the rain over the last 2-3 weeks. The lines were also nice and quiet with very few other people out and about. The roads are also nice and quiet at the moment with kids still being off school. The bike went well and so did the new Maxxis tyres. As for me well I think the wind blew out what I did have in my lungs as I could not get my breath and I felt weak but I kept on plugging away. In the end I managed 23 miles with an ave of 13.1mph. Below are a few snaps from ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon-


















No comments:

Post a Comment