25 August 2019

Frresh Goods Sunday - GORE C7 Short Finger Pro Gloves

I noticed this style of Gore glove in the Spring time when I was looking for a new pair of shorts. I was going to buy them as they matched the shorts that I had ordered and the Gore top that I already had. Problem was a- the rrp was £30 and b- they have no padding! I was not sure I could get away with them so did not buy them. I was ordering some more Gore Bike Wear from Evans the other day as they have a sale on and an additional 10% off and Top Cash Back! These gloves popped up again. In the colour I wanted and in my size. Best thing was they were working out at less than 1/2 price. I could not refuse so ordered a pair to try out. If they were no good then I was not going to loss a lot of money. They landed the next day and by god they are thin. The material on the palm side is thicker than the back defo meet up to the minimalist name. They don't slip on my bar tape but I have not tested them in the rain yet. They are not very easy to pull on as they don't have a velcro opener. Once on they "fit like a glove". I tired them out yesterday and today and both rides had a good mix of off road and tarmac. To be honest I thought my hands were going to acing but they were ok, yes they were not long rides but even so. Getting them off is even harder than putting them on. Time will tell if they last like my other Gore fingerless gloves but I am more than happy with them at the mo in this heat wave we are having.

RRP £29.99 and I paid £14.79

Manufacturers Blurb - This minimalist road glove is designed to offer protection and sweat reduction, while maintaining the direct bar feel that you need to interpret the conditions ahead. A thin palm reduces bunching, while the lycra cuff ensures a snug and secure fit.

  • Reflective logo
  • Single layer palm offers direct contact with handlebar so you can feel smallest changes in terrain
  • Pull off loops between fingers for easy removal of gloves
  • Mesh backing for increased ventilation
  • Lycra cuff

  •  










     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment