8 August 2019

A SECOND ride down to and around Durham, Maiden Castle, Houghall n back on the Cube E Mtb

I decided to haver another spin out on the Cube E mtb as it has a more upright seating position compared to the Synapse neo. I did the same route as yesterday but did not go all the way up the steep climb in Houghall woods. Again the weather was a mixed bag with some sun, cloud/overcast but a lot less wind. The temperature was neither hot nor cold so just right for me really. There was even less people out n about this morning compared to yesterday, again all the better for me! The woods / single track sections have dried up a little since yesterday and the river has gone down. No problem's with the bike but I am going to check the tension on the rear mech as it is sometimes a little slow to change up.
I will also give it a wash and service today as there is three solid days of rain, lighting and storms forecast. Below are a few snaps, enjoy and hopefully more soon-























No comments:

Post a Comment