4 August 2019

Fresh Goods Sunday - GORE® C5 Opti Bib Shorts+

Again I picked the manufacturer Gore for my next pair of bib shorts. I don't normally spend a lot of money on shorts and wait until there is 40% off them at the end of season (which is now) but I bought these several months ago and could only get 15% off at the time as they had just come out. They match my back and white short sleeved Gore top a treat. I am not one for matching top / shorts etc but I thought why not. The material is very thin and breathable which probably means I will only wear them if we have any good weather during the summer months here in the UK. I have worn them on and off for the last couple of months and only use them on road rides. The material / construction is no good for any type of off roading may be apart from some wide gravel tracks where is no possibility of snagging them on branches / bushes etc. They are very comfortable to wear, I don't have any issues with the seat pad. The grippers on the legs are very deep and took a couple of rides to get used to but don't even notice them now. There is no slippage either. They wash and dry spot on and will hopefully last me for a good few years.

RRP £89.99 and I paid £76.49
Manufacturers blurb -
Even on the hottest days, when the sun is shining, the wind can be chilly once you've summited the last climb. With breathable fabric all around, moisture is managed to keep the chill off. A GORE® WINDSTOPPER® seat insert adds extra protection.
  • Reflective logo
  • ADVANCED ROAD seat insert with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup
  • GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup Technology: highly breathable, preformed windproof front for optimum comfort
  • Flat hem provides optimum fit and comfort
  • Full mesh bib construction for optimum ventilation
  • Quick drying and breathable fabric with print logos
  • Optimized seam placement for comfort
  • Inseam length 25 cm / 10 inches

  • ENGINEERED FOR
    ROAD CYCLING

    MOUNTAIN BIKING

    WEATHER
    Warm 16° - 24°C

    Clouds

    Sun

    ATTRIBUTES
    Reflective logo

    SEAT INSERT WITH GORE® CUP
     

     








     
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment